Radical Sunday School Class Homework & Prayer List
In last Sunday’s class we listed off things we need to be praying for a things we need to be doing in response to what we’ve been reading through Radical.
WHAT TO PRAY FOR:
- To find his word sufficient and hunger for it.
- A proper understanding of the gospel.
- To clearly see our sin and understand who we are before God.
- Satisfaction in Christ. For increased desires for him.
- To have God’s perspective instead of our narrow one.
- A hunger for the gospel that leads to sharing the gospel.
WHAT TO DO:
- Read the Bible.
- Consider an FBCN Secret Church.
- Share the gospel.
- Campaign of prayer for unbelievers married to our sharing of the gospel.
- Admonishing each other to holiness.
- Training ourselves with Bibical verbage
- Striving and praying for self discipline.
- Understand and know the needs of the church at large.
- Radical, Chapter 3: Beginning at the End of Ourselves