Redeemer 2018 VBS Registration
Monday - Friday, June 25-29th, 9am-12pm each day
- Registration Deadline - Monday, June 11th
- For Potty Trained Preschoolers - 6th Grade
- 100% Free
Redeemer Kids (Childcare & Nursery)
We want children at Redeemer to have fun while learning basic ideas about God and faith, and we also want parents to feel confident knowing that their children will be encouraged, protected, and taught. The children's ministry consist of toddlers through 6th grade.
Sunday Childcare and SUNDAY School
The Redeemer Baptist Church Kid's Wing offers free child care on Sunday mornings during our worship services for newborns up to children in the 6th grade. Toddler age children and up will be taught a Bible lesson in addition to other play activities.
During the Sunday School time, there are two different classes for the children. For toddlers, they will spend the time playing with their teachers while also being taught a basic lesson on the character of God. For children K-6, there is a Sunday School class that goes through the various attributes of God based off material from Desiring God ministries.
For information, email Executive Pastor, Brandon Burns.
Kid's Wing Sunday School and Nursery Schedule
9:00 - 10:30am
- Younger Toddlers
- Older Toddlers
Redeemer's Children's Ministry is a team effort. We make sure that every worker is a member in good standing that has been trained and has had a background check to ensure the children's safety. These members then have the opportunity to spend time playing with our toddlers during the weekly services. For information, email Pastoral Assistant of Family Ministries, Joe Gemignani.
At Redeemer Baptist Church, there is not much that is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in system to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
If you haven’t already created your free account online, please do so by going to www.kidcheck.com.
Once you've created your account, you can add your children’s information and any pertinent medical/allergy alerts, and designate authorized and unauthorized guardians. You can also upload photos of yourself, your children and the guardians to help your childcare provider with identification.
- Go to the website www.kidcheck.com
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account”
- Fill in the requested fields and create your password
- Agree to the license agreement and then go to choose your account options
- Select “Save Changes”
Then go to My Account Page:
- Click on “My Kids”. This is where you will input your child’s information and upload photos.
- Select “Save Changes” when done.
- Click on “My Guardians”. This is where you will input additional guardians (authorized persons who can drop off and pick up your children including your spouse) and upload photos.
- Remember to “Save Changes” when you are done adding guardians.
Your account is now complete! When you go to check in for the first time, type your 10 digit home or cell phone number onto the check-in screen, and your account will appear.
Only facilities that you check-in to will be able to see your information, and only after you check-in for the first time.
Please remember to keep your information up-to-date.